Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Celebration

i know this goes with his character but i kinda wished he would stayed fateful to cat girl.

@sparrow34

It's faithful. And yeah, monogamy is pretty nice. But I'm getting a feeling that the author is trying to make Laila has the characteristic of Yamato Nadeshiko. Poised, decorous, kind, gentle, graceful, humble, patient, virtuous, respectful, benevolent, honest, charitable and faithful. Japan was a polygamy country after all... So having a first wife will pretty much tells us who is his biggest priority here...

Double-page supporter
A alot of comment avout NTR. But would it be NTR if the spouse actually agree with open relationship?

BUT...BUT...BUT!!! I WANT YOU TO STAY DEICATED - Ahem. I mean, it is not normal to be cheating if you already have someone

@Avenger88id
"Open Relationship" is not really the right word since he is obviously the only one with that privilege. And even then he was loyal until she gave the ok for him to have a harem on the side.

finally a real fkin harem worth reading.

i can tell this author is someone who has had experience and it shows in the story with all the nuances.
all other harem writers are such a pill of v-wimps it's crazy.

thank you for this

Double-page supporter
@Apollonas sry i dont knwo how to post image so ill just say the pagr number.
Look at page 17. She literally said she doesnt care where he sow his seeds (sex) as long as he come back to her. She already give permission. This is not NTR teritorry anymore. This is harem teritorry.
I know in the past chapter there are occasion where she was jealous when there were females who get close to MC. But as of this chapter, MC spouse (sry i forgot her name) already give permission.

TLDR: not ntr since permission is given

a dumb assassin who can't assess and judge the situation.
(the idiocy of normalness is beyond dumb)

@friezaisdead that too soon to judge, we don't even know MC past, considering the past interaction with any1 ( including with the king) prob his past is like the heroine in Kimi wa Maid- sama where he's been trained since little. The point is, he's just a beginner in regard of certain "situation"

Fed-Kun's army
A harem where you don't feel like punching the screem? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?? 😮

Power Uploader
Am I the only one that felt that this was rushed? Like I thought she did not want to share and MC was not really interested in other girls. Seems I was wrong but feels a bit strange...

Users who are viewing this thread