Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Celebration

@Eeliejun it is slightly comparing it to the light novel there is much more Suave interaction however considering his character tone this all makes sense and I'm surprised it didn't become a Powerhouse three-way. The story has a lot of elements of hentai but keeps its appearance as a fantasy story.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, this is how is suposse to be. I cant believe that there are haters of a mc banging someone... Like you know, the mc could be another Kazuya from kanojo okarishimasu but we got this alpha instead, and it's good.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, feels like she has confidence; she's not like other self-conscious women, afraid he's going to leave her for some other flings. She knows that regardless of what he does with other women, his main priority will always be her over anything else(which has been proven already). Gotta also consider there might be a cultural aspect to it(like, in Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki, MC is engaged to princess, but when second girl comes on to him, princess says polygamy is okay in their country[up to 8 wives] and having a single lover would be "boring").

Dex-chan lover
Remember this line "Your such a bad man"
He replied with this "You too"
You too < it implies that the manager is a man, she is a futa????
w1Ivntw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What an open minded demon queen.

The funny thing is, you can make an argument for her. She's a demon, different standards, etc etc.
But Iris is also totally fine with it.
Though, well, not that weird, I guess. Plenty of men and women irl who are cool with being "the other one"...

Dex-chan lover
Demon Queen is pretty open with the interactions of her partner, huh? Well that sets apart from rivalry harem cliche.
Different cultures, different standards, I suppose.

Not only that, she asserts her dominance over her lowly companions.
Demon Queen Stronk, Besto ^^

Aggregator gang
He needs to fix how he reacts to the word normal before he ends up supporting some gold digger with a bunch of kids that aren't his. lol

For all the people wonder why he said "you too", its not inferring she's a man, just referring that she's also morally corrupt lol.

Users who are viewing this thread