Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Celebration

Supporter
Too bad... She gave a green light for harem. BTW... Why is she called Warawa instead Lilia?

Dex-chan lover
i can understand "guild clerk guiding adventurers" is the original part of this story.

but why.... just WHY the author make him "overpower + harem"? its make the everyone focused to the overused parts, thus unable to enjoy the original part.

"Guild clerk guiding adventurers" already good enough, why make him overpowered to the point beat the hero without raising a hand?

Dex-chan lover
A couple things: There isn't any NTR here. The dude from the guild is, apparently, a womanizer who is into anything female and pretty—even if they're too young. The women all know this and intentionally avoid him. It's not "reverse NTR" either, as the behavior is allowed and the MC has no intention of leaving his demon lord gf.

Dex-chan lover
Artist seems to have difficulty drawing kisses. Like he just draws them standing really close to each other and we're supposed to just assume it happened? It is kinda surreal.
So did he bonk the branch manager?

Dex-chan lover
Since he was an assassin, I guess we can call him the Rizz Phantom. Because he's hitting on ladies with his unspoken rizz

Dex-chan lover
A couple things: There isn't any NTR here. The dude from the guild is, apparently, a womanizer who is into anything female and pretty—even if they're too young. The women all know this and intentionally avoid him. It's not "reverse NTR" either, as the behavior is allowed and the MC has no intention of leaving his demon lord gf.
To add to that, Demon Lord said she's ok with other women as long as he comes back to her as said in this episode of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yaaaaaaaas! He finally gave in and fucked Iris.. My poor girl was getting desperate. So glad he accepted her advances.

I guess Millia is next but... Quite happy for him to only keep them (Lilia and Iris)

Dex-chan lover
I know it's probably because the Frieren anime was ongoing when I read this but somehow Iris looks like a more grown-up version of Fern (she also has purple hair)

Users who are viewing this thread