Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Celebration

Lol, i left off here in the webnovel a 2 months ago.

It's chapter 28 and the english translation stops right here as well. Though i read the raws.

well his girl said that she doenst care if he spread his semen elsewhere as long as he comes back to her so i cant even be mad about him not being loyal

@Zirvano

So many people don't look at tags and then complain about the story having things they don't like in it. If you don't want to read something with a harem. Check if the story is a harem story before reading about it and complaining. Just had this problem with a story I was reading where there were like 14 1 star reviews all of them complaining about eroge tropes in a story about a eroge game that's a echi harem comedy story......they complained about how there was a focus on the harem and not enough hard focus on learning magic.......in the echi harem comedy..... Minimum effort can save you from being disappointed in a story, you don't pick up a romance expecting a murder mystery, you don't pick up a murder mystery expecting DBZ fight scenes, and you don't pick up harem romance comedy and expect one love interest.

Fed-Kun's army
so i was concerned at first thinking oh shit NTR NTR NTR but after reading it its like 10% NTR and 90% good shit so i think itll be ok

Dex-chan lover
All women want the strong* genetic batter.

* Replace 'strong' with 'rich' in the real world.

Double-page supporter
finally my girl getting some. in these non-vanilla type harems, it's not about who the MC chooses in the end.

no it's more about whether or not your favorite girl gets anything without hard feelings involved.

i know this goes with his character but i kinda wished he would stayed fateful to cat girl.

Users who are viewing this thread