Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Celebration

Dex-chan lover
@kipi
Harem +1
The demon lord even said she was ok with it, as long as he still loves her at the end of the day.

@yserieh

it has "harem" in the tag, you really should have seen that coming.

Double-page supporter
When a woman wants to kiss a man, it is "normal" for the man not to resist. Completely normal.

Fed-Kun's army
YESSSSS THIS IS SO FUCKIN SWEET!!
WHAT A LAD!
I'm so happy with this after reading so many "Harem" mangas, because they have nothing to do with Harem.

I fuckin love this author, paying respect to his characters, and it even makes sense story wise.
Maou-san only allows this kind of thing because she knows he ain't falling in love with anyone else, why? Cause ain't nobody better them her lol

Thank you so much for the chapter, this made my day, can't wait for the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Group Leader
to all those dropping this ... what were you expecting from "Harem" ... guess you thought this will be a beta mc usual trope huh ....

True female nature at work,they would share a high quality man without any second thought.

@Maha55
Ignore them. They just a beta bitch who dislike harem because the MC is a Chad. People like them dropping this because it's a "harem", no real reason or critique other than being an harem. They're minority so it doesn't matter at all.

Users who are viewing this thread