Mapping - The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
Be kind of funny if the MC agrees that she's a bad person and dips out on her. Yeah she's aware she was a bad friend but taken against her actions since he's known her there isn't much if any evidence she's changed. Hard to trust someone like that, particularly with your life.

Dex-chan lover
Youth, when you tend to do many foolish thing. When you realize the thing you did back there is pretty foolish, it tends to be too late, it has been done and cannot be undone. Leaving a bitter mark on your memories. That is life itself. What she have done is just how life goes usually, full of regret.

Also not much info between those phase so it is hard to say

oh wow what a bitch... wait she was already a bitch.... then i guess that makes her a super bitch...

Aggregator gang
Wow what a terrible person. There's really no any excuse for a bitch like that. And this cunt of a woman is MC's (future) love interest? (I'm assuming so, and tbh couldn't be bothered to remember if she was already)...

He just should ditch her bitch ass, and look for that friend she backstabbed. She seemed like a girl with a heart of gold, a true wife material.

Dex-chan lover
WTF why the hell she suddenly 'play' like that
feels bad for this glasses gurl

Dex-chan lover
Happy, aren't you? Because you just killed a girl for the sake of popularity.

Congratulations. We don't like you.

I know she's not real but she deserves the guilt. Got arrogant and cocky for no reason and pushed away the only my person who ACTUALLY cared about her.

Sorry, I don't know what the manga is attempting to do but I only hate her more and more, her behaviour before was already terrible "I give up, so please also die with me" and the flashback makes her just seem worse, weakness my ass, you were just being a bitch, no excuses can be made

Aggregator gang
Ugh majorly disliking Erin even more now after her flashback....yeah let's be friends with the bullies...smh idiot and I'm sure Note and everyone will coddle her...

Dex-chan lover
wait why did she said that? she even looks guilty when she said that and she still did it nonetheless, why?
I mean, I understand if she was arrogant back then and regret it later but she looked like she already regretting it back then like WTF? you know you can apologize right there and then
she said something she felt bad after and instead of apologizing she keeps rambling on and double down on it, how much dumb can she be

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl That one last page had better story than this whole manga

Ima still read this xd

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck have you done, Erin.

Ah, fame truly is a poison to mankind.

Users who are viewing this thread