Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2

Dex-chan lover
"The person of the opposite sex I love most is you."

CAUTION: LEWD HAND HOLDING INCOMING!!!
DANGER: DEATH FLAG HAS BEEN RAISED!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the confession.
My theory: Touka confess because he receive the Kamen rider mask, and ignited his inner chuuni by the mood it brings. Now he recalls one of the lines he need to say before he die, and thats the confession.

Dex-chan lover
Touka and romance: He does seem awkward, but there is a good reason, it will probably be explained soon(ish).

It's not some huge deal. It's a more of an "okay that make sense" thing, and it just means that romance will take a while.

Meanwhile, enjoy the break from the usual "oblivious protag" trope. He knows how she feels.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i get you. The light novel did the romance part WAY better than the manga
I'm reading that a lot with LN/WN adaptations, in general, most Manga reduce the romance/sexual content to a bare minimum.

Seems to be a publishing thing?

Dex-chan lover
Touka and romance: He does seem awkward, but there is a good reason, it will probably be explained soon(ish).

It's not some huge deal. It's a more of an "okay that make sense" thing, and it just means that romance will take a while.

Meanwhile, enjoy the break from the usual "oblivious protag" trope. He knows how she feels.
Well he's been through a lot, and has been dedicated to revenge. That doesn't leave a lot of room for tender feelings.

Still, the timing! Totally unfair!

Fed-Kun's army
Bro: is as romantic as a 14-day old piece of bread in the back corner of the fridge
Female MC: OMG Blush

I bet he must had at least given lust glares all night after putting her to sleep. There is no way he has confidence to say such cringy things. 😂

you're ackshually the person of the opposite shecks i like the most!! 🤓☝️

Yeah i get you. The light novel did the romance part WAY better than the manga
Adaptations of novels or manga in manga or anime tend to fail at properly adapting their source material. If people care that much they should stick to the light novel. Part of why I read both...anime and its CGI are cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread