Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 40.1 - The Heroes, in the Dark

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the MC to put those small fries back in their places. ^^

Dex-chan lover
Well, their training wasn't good enough to even defend themselves in a small skirmish against a group of the human-faced monsters without people getting killed. Most of them are less than even cannon fodder, it seems.
why are they here again??
To get some EXP/lvl ups and real combat experience, if I remember it right.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, these two are just way out there on the spectrum of behaviors ridiculous. The moment I read this guy seriously start comparing people to vessels, just a major oof.
I just half read those dialogs and scroll like watching some ninja filler

Dex-chan lover
Well, their training wasn't good enough to even defend themselves in a small skirmish against a group of the human-faced monsters without people getting killed. Most of them are less than even cannon fodder, it seems.

To get some EXP/lvl ups and real combat experience, if I remember it right.
I mean...it seems like the goddess is targeting a select few in the group as "the team" and just wants all the others to be the things that cause them to get strong enough to do whatever the heck it is she wants, so the majority of the class IS going to die but not so much as ineptitude but more by design

Aggregator gang
In the novel…this Kirihara kid says incomprehensible things…like his family's acquaintances's social media posts' likes, while everyone is talking only over the ex-classmates deaths…

Users who are viewing this thread