Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2

Dex-chan lover
Did MC just raised his own death flag ?
I feel like Eve's got raised too, with the whole "oh here's an item meant to teleport you back in case things go wrong, surely it won't be used for someone else instead, huh?" bit.

Also, Seras' wardrobe update. Looks .... chilly.
fwiw, her old outfit wasn't much better, it was also almost fully open in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga the lewd elf changing her clothes but going with an open %.

Nice.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so btw, out of the people I know with your gender, I think I might love you the most. Not saying it as a confession or anything, just a thought that randomly occurred to me just now, and I thought it was kinda funny lol hehe :meguu: Idk I haven't really thought of it before. It's kind of between you, that store clerk and my kindergarten teacher :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
Yay, he confessed, but also noooooooooo!!!! Why raise a massive death flag like that!?! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Those are very modern looking boots.

Actually says what he feels. Is this even manga that's not being axed?

Also, Seras' wardrobe update. Looks .... chilly.
Didn't even think about it, but yeah. Looks less than comfortable.

At page 10 I cut myself with all that edgy
F

Her being "The person of the opposite sex I love the most" kind of implies he also loves someone of the same sex, and I think that's pretty funny.
Sometimes being more specific than you need to has interesting subtext, intentional or not.

I can see Seras's love, but Touka's feel like it came outta nowhere. Even though Seras has been a good companion, love want really hinted from him. Also why is he saying it like he's in a professional environment? 😂 Said it the same way a couple chapters ago
He does have that kind of wooden emotional maturity feel, though.

Unless he has abnormal resistance to death flags...
Like plot armour?

The light novel did the romance part WAY better than the manga
I don't think that says nearly as much about the quality of the LN as you think it does.

Dex-chan lover
JassOgk.png

My reaction as well. :question:

Users who are viewing this thread