Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Trample, or Get Trampled

Yup.. scream palayze like it is an attack move.. maybe in the future it'll have enough shock..?
Too bad about the poisoned meat..? Since he could not detox poison.. or have a immunity, right?

Dex-chan lover
I guess he needs a little bit more training before he can dream of being called the demon king. The problem with giving him such OP skills is that he doesn't actually suffer much. Only suffering could really refine his hatred and remove his humanity. But lets be honest, it didn't seem like before this moment he suffered anything other than hunger and lack of rest. I trust the goddess isn't planning to let him leave too easily. Otherwise he might still side with humans and others opposing the demons. The MC should be pushed far more than this and then pushed some more. One big problem is that he hasn't needed to kill any humans yet. The goddess should create a good, and very forceful, opportunity for that.

Double-page supporter
he's such a narp for those stats, like how is he the same at lv 1229 as lv1

Dex-chan lover
The story is template at best, but the art and design is good so...

i want him to get out of that place and go to where his classmates are , watching them getting their asses kicked will be satisfying

Who keeps letting these publishers cook
Like there skipping every single detail from the novel and I haven’t even read the Novel before it’s just that obvious how much is being missed from the novel I honestly don’t get why publishers like this get a job for mongers when they can’t even fucking follow the story

Users who are viewing this thread