Heian Juukon Monogatari ~Juujin Danna-sama wa Shojo Hanayome wo Amaku Torokasu~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a sexual violence tag, she literally wants it? Unless she gets raped by someone else, in that case please tell me, cause then I don’t wanna read this. But if it’s just the two of them, like I hope, I don’t think there’s any need for a sexual violence tag

Aggregator gang
@PSRTExperience did you learn that fact from the pizza man
I learned it from Castiel, a character from the TV show Supernatural

Dex-chan lover
you sure this is not Hentai? this is just Ecchi right? right? why not put [Beastiality] in the tags lolz

this is very weird... also, don't lions have a barbed dick?
@eva4hidden this isn't bestiality? actually is furry shit bestiality?

Dex-chan lover
Well this was some fucking whiplash. Was expecting some slower burning material. I did however fail to notice that smut tag.

@Dabaha debate of the ages. I think it's most accurate to draw the line according to the sapience of those involved. If all parties reason and communicate on a human level, it's not bestiality.

@icarushector oh thats pretty good... he is a "fantasy species" after all, makes sense

EDIT: actually just out of curiosity, if there was a fantasy horse capable of human cognition, like some guy got isekaid and ended up reincarnated as horse (would not surprise me if that was a thing already), and he had a romance with a female human, would you consider that bestiality? (I think I would, I like the line of thought were sapience is considered but I think I'm only comfortable applying that to humanoids I guess)

His face is just a lion’s face from the way the villagers sounded. Otherwise he’s a human from the neck down.

Edit: never mind I looked at the cover again and I have no idea what parts of him are “human”

welll well well... seeing josei smut that don't have a guy who attack the girl the very first time they meet is sure something.

@canigetauhh well duh. lion is pretty scary in it's own way. though they look regal.

i don't think it's the face that they fear. but more of the fact that there is a human with a beast like face(and maybe other part of his body too). peoples fear the unknown or the abnormal. it just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Dabaha it gets a little weird once the body is fully beastial. From a romance standpoint it could be kosher, but yeah, that line drawing by sapience is specifically for humanoid and some alien nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread