Hello, Innocent

AAAAAA I WANNA HURRY AND READ THE REST TOOOOOO!! THANKS FOR THIS! I'll try to look for the raws.

Saw a post about this not having raws. I'll just have to wait, I guess

Group Leader
@diino18
Actually there's only 2 chaps so far and no public raws online. Our staff bought the magazine (Ribon). Next month is ch3.

Thank you for reading!

Double-page supporter
@Mayukas

Thanks for bringing this here! I've been looking for some good shoujo manga for a while and you guys just deliver. Looking forward to your next update!

@Mayukas no, thank you for uploading this! Usually, it takes me 3 to 6 chapters to like or get hooked on a manga but this took just 1 chapter.

I see. Good luck and thanks again for translating and uploading this!

Group Leader
Oooo I've been waiting by for this one! Thank you so much for picking it up 😊

Nice trope inversion with the guy as the main character caught between a sweet childhood friend and a cool player sort. All the typical beats that would usually happen to a female character given to a guy and vice versa. I'm not mad at it.

Group Leader
Thanks for reading chapter 2! We've got two more chapters before we catch up to the raws!

Please join our Discord if you'd like to chat with fellow readers and staff. We also post spoilers and hold virtual events sometimes~
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

Thank's for the chapter!
The art is soooo preety as expected for author who spent 20 years for drawing.
I hope you don't drop this series!
I'll always waiting for your update, so please continue this series until the end..
Cheer up! :)

I knew it! When I saw page 4, I instantly remembered rockin’ heaven and damn, same author. 😭 Im glad to read another Sakai Mayu’s work. She’s a big part of my childhood and my weeb journey. Thank you cotton candy scans, ill join you in a while since my Christmas break is just around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread