Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 19 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
Pretty funny lady probaly gonna show up more after this with trying toncompete wont she ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait until she realize Takamura and Senko are dating while she's still single.

Dex-chan lover
7S8K0bI.png

today's forecast : triple weird girl weather

Dex-chan lover
I'm no fan of capitalism. It's productive/revolutionary days are over and is increasingly moribund. But damn do I like how the system destroys short-sighted idiots like this stupid beach store owner lady. She's angry at her workers who're making her tons of cash. What a fool. Small business owners with foolishly big heads like this woman (and her family for being stupid enough to leave her in charge) are constantly getting their teeth kicked in by more organized businesses.
I sure would like to know what the alternative to capitalism is? Do think companies are going to have any motivation to create new products or improve existing products? what I hate is the Gov writing laws to benefit only certain companies. Being forced into hundreds of hours to get a cosmetology certificate when you only want to braid hair is insane. It forces them to pay tuitions to schools for training they never asked for, and gov fees for licensing. How about having to get permission from competitors to setup a competing business. I get the need professional certifications, but if you can pass the bar exam, you shouldn't also have to go to law school. My thoughts on the current lack of the free market.

Users who are viewing this thread