Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - At the Elven Village

Marginalization is inevitable, she will be an outcast (though that doesn't matter, more food.....other than her mental and emotional state)

Fed-Kun's army
@Logv21 She maybe doesn't know that yet? Lol, since she hasn't really talked to the any of the swarm about it, she just assumed it would be that way.. Maybe?

LN to manga aside(since I haven't started the LN yet). I have to admit, this seems pretty good.

@Logv21 Dude, I'm pretty sure they need to eat in the novel. I think the web novel did not mention that part. In the light novel, it explains why the horde needs meat to eat.

Dex-chan lover
ey seems like a good deal, at least until the slave traders stop coming and the arachnes get hungry

oh, i’m glad i picked this up!! reminds me of the kumo desuga nanika manga ive been reading! spiders and reincarnation seem to be my two new favorite things in mangas and novels, lol,,,,

@haxle482 @silvertsun @Logv21

Turns out I read the novel less than a week ago so I know to some extent
that they don't eat and that its is only meant for making more arachnia, on a side note they can feel flavours and other stuff but they just feel them throug the Qeen
But there might be something else that I don't know because I only read it through to volume 3 and i don't know if there is a translation for vol 4

@democarplus
Yeah, I remember they using meat for the resource to create stronger monsters. Thank you for reminding me that, I read the novel half year ago so my memories may not remember it.

Dex-chan lover
sadly we are now up to date on the raws OTL also thx for translating this series

i've been waiting since ch 1 of the raws for someone to pick this up since it looked amazing

Aggregator gang
Uhhhh yeah... provision huh.... with the swarm that large.... ughhh
Unless you willing to do borderline criminals things... that will be pain in the ass army.

Dex-chan lover
Meat furnace aside, I always thought that they also eat them, obviously. Like it's implied
Read between the lines.. Or between the panels, depending on the medium, people.

I don't even see what's so bad about hiding where the corpses go, since it seems so obvious. It would be more weird if a living being doesn't need to eat. Doubt those spiders eat leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread