Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - At the Elven Village

I like this so far. Was somewhat concerned when she said she would become the greatest slaughterer. If I had to guess it's likely humans are evil and she will create a nation of everything else. Not the worst plot but we'll have to see if it goes down that route first either way. I still like those kinds of plots though. I much prefer it to the plain psychotic MC's who just kill everyone like it's nothing.

whoa, bloody realistic scene already. mc has the gut watching people killed, so do the elf kids. consider she's coming from peaceful country where bloodshed mildly animated, i think she showed some psychopath symptoms.

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap, I should have waited 'til more chapters piled up. Now I'm REAAAAAAALLY craving for more.

Thank you orangescans for recommending this and translating a FUN manga hehehhehehe

@theowww it's probably cause of that shared consciousness thing. the spiders are used to violence so she's also used to violence

@zekkendo
and here i thought she'll make human farms and evolve her army into humanoids, conquer some kingdom and make an empire. yet nope, maybe never, just my wish.

Users who are viewing this thread