Hidamari Sketch

Dex-chan lover
The old artsyle and outdated dynamic and humor of the first few volumes makes this series hard to get into, but this is such a masterpiece. Heavily underrated among slice of life manga. This is the one that started it all, and it lives up to it. Aoki Ume-sensei is a genius.

Dex-chan lover
The old artsyle and outdated dynamic and humor of the first few volumes makes this series hard to get into, but this is such a masterpiece. Heavily underrated among slice of life manga. This is the one that started it all, and it lives up to it. Aoki Ume-sensei is a genius.
I don't think it started it all. There was Sketchbook manga and lucky star, if we only count the ones i remember

Fed-Kun's army
It's been listed on Manga Time Kirara Carat's official website as being on hiatus for a while now. I haven't seen anything on why, or when it might be coming back.
I didn't know anyone replied back, (as I don't have notifications on for replies on here & I never check to see if anyone replies back or not), but thanks for replying when you did. It sucks that the manga is on hiatus even though it just recently turned 20 years old as of February 28th this year.

Users who are viewing this thread