Hikikomori Reijou wa Hanashi no Wakaru Seijuuban - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was...a speedy resolution. I know it was meant to set up the heroic Prince Charming, but still seems like it should be deeper than "and four days later, everything was back to normal" 🤷‍♂️

Well, that was...a speedy resolution. I know it was meant to set up the heroic Prince Charming, but still seems like it should be deeper than "and four days later, everything was back to normal" 🤷‍♂️
The lass came down with a case of the vapors, y'see.
...no but for real that seems to have been the case, lmaoooo. My guess is she'll still be a bit roughed up, but it's not like it doesn't make sense for her to go back to fluffy therapy.

Dex-chan lover
fluffy talking animals and a handsome prince and handsome lady? and you want me to sit in a room reading paper? nah!

also predictable abduction but damn that was resolved quickly! i have no issues with it!

Dex-chan lover
Well that went a bit faster than i'd expected. Its nice to see muriel with her family and realising she likes being in the real world more than her books at least.

Dex-chan lover
Tears work.

Happy face does not work.

Paycheck works.

The part about the difference between knowing and understanding reminded me of a moment in Critical Role: "You've read about mountains and you've seen pictures of them, but you've never seen one up close. They're a lot bigger than you thought they'd be."

Dex-chan lover
...her family used her mother feeling unwell to manipulate her out of the house? Wow, yeah, she needs to keep doing that job and hopefully get out of that house, pronto. I get that it's a Josei manga, so they wouldn't delve into this kind of thing, but I would be so freakin' pissed if that happened to me. Poor girl was in hysterics at the start of the series, and her whole family saw her and decided to take advantage of that. The ends don't justify the means.

Dex-chan lover
Thats a BIG yikes to weaponise the mothers condition to make her get out of the house under those conditions.

What if she had done something extreme to make money? Its also majorly mentally abusive.

Also while I didnt have hopes for this kidnapoed arc, even those expectations were shattered. Who was the long haired man? How did they know a recluse who was a secret got along well with the sacred beasts?

I get this bad feeling we aren't ever getting that answer.

Users who are viewing this thread