Himekishi ga Classmate! - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Pre-galification Tachibana, I hope our slavemancer doesn't get disappointed... or another fetish.
Why disappointed?
This is a chance to mess and fill up a shy girl!
And don't you know that shy girls are wild in bed?
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
she been love with him since original world its fine

but mixed feeling that she really a classic type of girl who alrdy love with MC in original world ( when come to massive isekai char series )

Dex-chan lover
Actually more to my tastes, pigtails and this style in general are massively underrated.
...Unfortunately I see black hair double pigtails school uniform and I immediately get Metamorphosis flashbacks... I really liked double pigtails with black hair, too.

Also, if the manga holds to the novel (and I'm remembering it correctly from when I read this years ago)... I believe this is going to be a bunch of pseudo-exhibitionist sex, too.

Dex-chan lover
...Unfortunately I see black hair double pigtails school uniform and I immediately get Metamorphosis flashbacks... I really liked double pigtails with black hair, too.
I know what that is, and to this day I continue to do a very good job of not looking at it beyond the first image.

Dex-chan lover
"Drug, Abortion, Ryona"

Da fuk
It's from a really nasty ero-manga called Metamorphosis. Basically about a shy, nerdy little girl who suddenly discovers she's actually gorgeous.... And then all that shit happens to her. I've steered clear of it ever since someone told me about it, but I think you can also add "snuff" to that list of tags.

Users who are viewing this thread