Hiratsu Cute, Shizu Cute! - Ch. 31 - I cried a bit when I got home

Fed-Kun's army
It's one of two things, this author is a brain damaged dickhead or he's an abusive genius either way if this manga doesn't have the happy ending we deserve..

I'll be out for blood

Dex-chan lover
dafuq is this artist want from this series ??? at first its just normal teacher and student, then suddenly they sleep together, next chapter she is married and pregnant, next chapter she is not married and having relationship with hikigaya until they sleep together few times AND THEN THIS 😌

Fed-Kun's army
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it hurst more than ch 4 coz 8man did said have feeling and cried happy

Fed-Kun's army
Well, y'all sure suffer a lot from this chapter, but I can make it even worse:

Shizuka's husband is a hentai protagonist

5-797f34ecda614cc69c114aefd7bfec75fa84a9f26ff7cccdb1da2e7e9be14dee.png

I've not been blessed by this chapter..
😭
Cry.. Sad.. But moving on.. 😢

Fed-Kun's army
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I am crying while shaking ... though nah not really.

What I was translating yesterday made me leagues more depressed so I expected this chapter to raise my spirits instead. Ah well, thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Dude, chapter 4 is enough!
Why did you do this again to me..
Shit im crying

Double-page supporter
"We sure talked a lot"
Uh, all you said to each other was that you're pregnant, and then he became completely dumbfounded... Read the room, Shizuka.

Are these chapters all different parallel worlds and outcomes? Like wtf? There's no consistency

Users who are viewing this thread