Hirayasumi - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - After Playing Catch

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww sweet. They finally made up.

Just something that bugged me: When Hiroto says "my family", shouldn't it be "our family" or something? Aren't they brothers? The way it is said looks like they're not related at all. I may be missing something (if so, my apologies), but it didn't sound natural.

Dex-chan lover

Just something that bugged me: When Hiroto says "my family", shouldn't it be "our family" or something? Aren't they brothers? The way it is said looks like they're not related at all. I may be missing something (if so, my apologies), but it didn't sound natural.
I don't think they're actually related by blood, just brothers by bond if that makes sense. If they were related, like cousin wise, Hideki is still correct to say "his family" technically, since not all families work in the same businesses.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Great work as always and always appreciate it!
Man, it has to hurt hard when friends, especially long term ones, eventually have to go to different paths. As you get older it makes sense when everyone has their own lives and obligations, but it still stings a bit.

hideki said "my family" right?? not hiroto

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo glad Nacchan and Akarin made up. It's easy to let things eat at you in the moment, but by the time you confront your real feelings things it's already. Happy for them that they both could admit their jealously and how they still care for each other.

Dex-chan lover

They are not related. They are close friends since highschool

Users who are viewing this thread