Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 226 - I'm No Longer a Human?

Dex-chan lover
Was the ring that absorbed that orb a gift or something? I don't recall.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I made theories and read other ones about his self-destruct status. I am still confused because it seems Haruka is also unsure of why his body was deteriorating. But I suppose it doesn't matter now since his body has been remade.
I hope the anime adaptation will not be as convoluted as the manga (it seems that the anime will be a close adaptation to the manga) and judging from how short the chapters are, it wouldn't be far off to say that the anime's one season alone might cover up to a hundred chapters so easily - unless of course they deliberately slow the pacing down.

Dex-chan lover
at this point i'm completely lost and have been for dozens of chapters, i have absolutely no idea why/when/how he was "deteriorating" -if it was mentioned at all-
Same, the manga adaptation seems to have lost the plot of the novel.
That and the other plots too apparently :p
I really have to wonder if some people are daft, or if they simply can't remember anything before the most recent chapter.
He's stuck at a low level because of one of the "cheat" skills he got which also made him acquire skills extremely quickly. Because he's stuck at a low level, he does not actually possess the strength to do much in a fight, so he compensates by manhandling his body inside a shell of magic power. All of this information was presented to us very early on and has been dangled in front of our nose every time he got into a fight. On top of all that, he's been barely sleeping or skipping sleep entirely to refine materials and craft gear for everyone as well as creating all the items to stock both stores, and even after he finishes all that work he's going at it with his two followers until after they pass out.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm disappointed he didn't even try to make this reference before accidentally activating it

524236c692d622dc3f051e8ef9583022.png

Dex-chan lover
I really have to wonder if some people are daft, or if they simply can't remember anything before the most recent chapter.
He's stuck at a low level because of one of the "cheat" skills he got which also made him acquire skills extremely quickly. Because he's stuck at a low level, he does not actually possess the strength to do much in a fight, so he compensates by manhandling his body inside a shell of magic power. All of this information was presented to us very early on and has been dangled in front of our nose every time he got into a fight.
If something was explained very early on in the manga it was literally years ago. And even the most recent reminder of it in a fight was months ago. It's no surprise people forget.

Dex-chan lover
If something was explained very early on in the manga it was literally years ago. And even the most recent reminder of it in a fight was months ago. It's no surprise people forget.
So they either don't remember the details but don't go back to try and find out and instead hop over into the comments section and complain that they don't know what's going on, or do go back and re-read and still can't figure it out.

Then there's me, who only touches the series when there's a new chapter, only refers back to older chapters to find exact references and chapter/page numbers, and still knows what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember if the manga elaborated on it, but in the LN

His skill growth has been outpacing his stat growth to such a degree that he's constantly breaking down. By this point, his top priority for a while had been anything with Endurance stat buffs, just to kick that can a little further down the road. Or in trope terms, while he is extremely powerful, he lacks the required secondary abilities to not die.

His cells are reborn now I was hoping for a plot point where the girls find out he's getting weaker then they help him get better
Yup, would have been better to have this deteriorating problem to happen during a fight and the others would need to help him.

Dex-chan lover
Same, the manga adaptation seems to have lost the plot of the novel.
That and the other plots too apparently :p
They briefly mentioned it saying his body can't cope with his Skill usage and his overall skillset, but it was then just shoved aside by him saying "I don't want to stop being human, so I'll look for other solutions", that's how it came to the Tai Chi 🥲

Honestly gonna be a huge let down, if the ring really absorbed it

Users who are viewing this thread