Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Ugh can’t he just do whatever the hell he wants like he’s supposed to. You don’t owe any of these people anything dude 😑

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon manga started bi weekly/bi monthly (twice a month), but now is weekly since february, the translation is just kinda behind since latest chapter currently in raws is 33

Double-page supporter
I mean even beta can tell that he is going out instead of sneaking. He owes them nothing, it is they who owe MC. Please give me a reason why he can't leave WHEN HE WANT'S TO?
This is plain stupid.

Dex-chan lover
What exactly is he escaping from? He can just walk out. Tell the prez to mind her own business. This manga is so hard to understand.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I been wondering that since her started babysitting them. He makes it seem as if he needs her permission to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane It's almost like the old "don't help them if you aren't ready to accept responsibility for them until they can take care of themselves". I guess normally that would refer to animals, realistically, but sometimes in fiction you see it used to refer to humans (or equivalent) as well. It's kind of cold, true neutral at least. In other words, if he doesn't want to keep looking after the girls for all eternity, he should have just left them in the forest, to who knows what dire fate. That's the kind of impression this setting is giving me. Who would view that as a healthy thing, huh? It's like he owes the girls for helping them, not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
The real loneliness was the harem we made along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread