Hitorijime ~Choukyou Ganbou~

Fed-Kun's army
The ending of the first chapter actually surprised me although there were indicators for it

Dex-chan lover
> Her words enrage Masahiro and he began to distance himself from her and on that moment, an unexpected reaction from Rei...?
Literally assaults her = "began to distance himself"?
But I guess it's okay, since she wants it. 🙄

getting some NTR vibes coming in a few chapters
-After reading chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
man i speedread the 10 volumes yesterday in japanese, and all i gotta say is
the female lead is easy as fuck and a pushover and poor the male lead for having to end up together with her at the end

Power Uploader
the female lead is easy as fuck and a pushover and poor the male lead for having to end up together with her at the end
I remember reading it too.
I don't think Mahiro knew at the end that Rei had cheated on him two times and they just end living together no problem. The plot made absolutely no sense any more ever since the first infidelity arc.

Made that unfortunate mistake myself immediately dropped after reading the next 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
DISCLAIMER and SPOILERS: Is actually a pretty good ero-manga until CH 20-25 but then becomes an NTR fest, I have read till ch31 when the author implemented NTR outta nowhere.

A guy in the comments scouted out the raws and apparently

she gets involved more with the guy who basically almost r*pes her and an aditionnal guy after that willingly.

He says it's a 'happy ending' in the end (she still end up with MC after realising she feels better with him or some sh*t) but considering what she did the happy ending would've been him dumping her ass.

Fed-Kun's army
this was ok till the second guy, now it shit NTR bait.

Users who are viewing this thread