Honobono Isekai Tensei Days ~Level Counterstop, Item Mochikoshi! Watashi wa Saikyou Youjo Desu~ - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Man, i loves these elves. They're riots!

I'm guessing her mother's mana is inside the orb? When her mother wished to turn into human, the orb absorb all of her mana.

The aunt is also great, not only able to produce magic MRI but also detect foreign mana.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters.

Its getting wierd how everybody is fluff comedy in love with the protag while at the background we have debt slavery, kidnapping, selling kids and pedo stuff :sick:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters.

Its getting wierd how everybody is fluff comedy in love with the protag while at the background we have debt slavery, kidnapping, selling kids and pedo stuff :sick:
I won't ever claim to have the best memory, heck, I won't even claim to have a good memory, but "pedo stuff?"
Debt slavery, kidnapping and selling kids I vaguely remember, but not that last one.

Also, if it's "medieval fantasy" it would be extremely unusual to not have medieval concepts somewhere in the background... or foreground... That, alone, doesn't discount "fluff", comedy, or "fluff comedy".

Users who are viewing this thread