Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - The Prayer Ce…

Aggregator gang
Sylvester is quite imature i must say, so is Myne in such situation too I must say, Murano is meant to be an adult in her past life, yet the authors imply that she isn't simply capable of telling Sylvester to cease with such actions and that they are making her uncomfortable ? Or even worse, to tell him that he is wearing a blue robe priest and a noble, and as such, he shall honor it and act as one and doesn't dishonor those around him with such childish actions.

Of course, she may have chose not to due to fear of retaliation, but in this case her actions would be 100% justified and she had Karstedt and Ferdinand backing her up, and if he were to retaliate in any way shape or form against a little girl it would taint his honor and reputation. Which even an idiot would know that it would backfire greatly.

Dex-chan lover
Sylvester is quite imature i must say, so is Myne in such situation too I must say, Murano is meant to be an adult in her past life, yet the authors imply that she isn't simply capable of telling Sylvester to cease with such actions and that they are making her uncomfortable ? Or even worse, to tell him that he is wearing a blue robe priest and a noble, and as such, he shall honor it and act as one and doesn't dishonor those around him with such childish actions.

Of course, she may have chose not to due to fear of retaliation, but in this case her actions would be 100% justified and she had Karstedt and Ferdinand backing her up, and if he were to retaliate in any way shape or form against a little girl it would taint his honor and reputation. Which even an idiot would know that it would backfire greatly.
First off, I'm pretty sure Murano was just a young adult, probably in her early twenties at most. If she'd had experience dealing with nobility/people of higher status than her in her past life, she wouldn't have had so much trouble at the temple in the first place.

Second off, the last time she met a noble, the dude almost gouged her eyes out for existing. Do you really think she's gonna try to moralize a noble she knows nothing about right after that kind of traumatizing event?

Finally, what? Maybe you haven't read this in a while, but that is not the kind of character Myne is. It's been shown multiple times that she's very impulsive when it comes to stuff she cares about, like books and her family. It would make no sense for her to start being a smartass out of nowhere and moralize someone in a higher position than hers when something important is taken from her.

Long-strip supporter
What is that "magic gel" thing supposed to be? Anybody got details to share?
TLDR it's magical fertilizer.
Remember the staff scene after the tromb extermination? Same God, similar prayer, except this is a form you can sprinkle on your crops. The farm villages can grow without, but barely enough to survive. With they have such a surplus that they give their donation to the church and still plenty more to sell to the cities.

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta get this off my chest about TOOR scans' translation. It's a bit frustrating how it feels like they're not light novels readers. I mean, the story's all about this book-loving girl, and it's a bummer when it seems like the translator can't be bothered to crack open a book for fact-checking.

ぷひ -> puhi

"Pooey" is the way Quof translated it in the official light novel. It's an ICONIC sound the shumil makes. It's like changing what Pikachu says from "pika pika" to "Squeak Squeak" Only someone utterly disconnected from the fanbase would even THINK that's a good idea.
I knew this translator wasn't a light novel reader when they called Myne a priestess DESPITE it being clearly stated she was not one, but rather a shrine maiden. Also don't get me started on how shit "City Lord" is of a translation.

Anyways I had to vent about how bad these choices are. Overall the translation is good. But I just wish these choices the translator made didn't make it so painfully obviously they don't read the light novel, they don't check there stuff to see if its even canonical. Like lets not forget, the Manga is BASED on the light novel. Hence the light novel is cannon. If you guys need someone who's read the light novel back to back, I can help fact check the manga releases. But I have to say, Myne would be sad at how reluctant TOOR scans seems to be to opening the Light Novel.

#NotMyPooey

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First off, I'm pretty sure Murano was just a young adult, probably in her early twenties at most. If she'd had experience dealing with nobility/people of higher status than her in her past life, she wouldn't have had so much trouble at the temple in the first place.

Second off, the last time she met a noble, the dude almost gouged her eyes out for existing. Do you really think she's gonna try to moralize a noble she knows nothing about right after that kind of traumatizing event?

Finally, what? Maybe you haven't read this in a while, but that is not the kind of character Myne is. It's been shown multiple times that she's very impulsive when it comes to stuff she cares about, like books and her family. It would make no sense for her to start being a smartass out of nowhere and moralize someone in a higher position than hers when something important is taken from her.
I would say Urano was an emotionally stunted adult due to her obsession with books going the way it did in that life.

Myne now however is more mature and thoughtful than her peers, but it wouldn't surprise me that becoming a child has taken a bit of a toll on her. But this is the Myne we know over all.

Dex-chan lover
I would say Urano was an emotionally stunted adult due to her obsession with books going the way it did in that life.

Myne now however is more mature and thoughtful than her peers, but it wouldn't surprise me that becoming a child has taken a bit of a toll on her. But this is the Myne we know over all.
She's mature for her age, but she's still very much a child, yeah. In reincarnation stories I usually see it this way: Even if we suppose that her soul and memories are those of Murano, she still has the brain and body of Myne, who is a child. And the state of one's body has a lot of influence on their actions and personality, hormones being the most obvious example. So to me, it always makes sense that a reincarnated character acts more like their current age than the one they had before reincarnating.

Users who are viewing this thread