Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - After the Raid

Hello dear TOOR Scans,

thank you for the transaltions. I love this series and I would go crazy waiting for a translation being purchasable in my country. Thanks.

Greetings
Juy Juka

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. Sylvester. An interesting character indeed. No, he doesn't change much. Yes, I suppose he grows on us.

Aggregator gang
Well, to be fair, Myne is a reincarnated being, for all we know, there must be one or multiple Gods watching over her, even more when we take into account that magical powers are related to the church, including the incantantions.

So yeah, even if Myne were to use her magical powers without an incantation nor a ring, I bet that she would be fine, but still, I understand Ferdinand's concern about her not taking care of herself and acting on impulse.

Dex-chan lover
Sylvester throwing Myne remains the funniest thing in this entire series and the pages for it were drawn exceptionally well. I might end up using one of them as my phones background.

also, for LN readers, what was the potion she just took. I’m a bit confused why it was similar to the mind reading one, given the actual nature of the mind-reading one

Ah the heck with it. Somebody please spoil me on whether Sylvestre stops being an douchebag or not.
hes always a bit of an ass but the series definitely forces him to grow up and puts him through a lot, mostly because of Myne

Later on it actually goes the other way around. Myne starts causing Sylvester annual headaches which become a highlight of the Light Novels
those are my actual favorite chapters. I just got p5v2 and I was so excited when I saw one listed in the table of contents

Dex-chan lover
Ehrenfest's latest fad, the little gremlin is tossed by the bigger gremlin...the Myne toss.

Dex-chan lover
also, for LN readers, what was the potion she just took. I’m a bit confused why it was similar to the mind reading one, given the actual nature of the mind-reading one
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's Ferdinand's Jureve. As for why it works on Myne here, that's a side effect of the mind-reading potion. They both taste like Ferdinand's mana.

Users who are viewing this thread