Horimiya - Vol. 11 Ch. 80 - A Bloodless Wound

her message about not having period is giving me PTSD from my previous relationship. I've been in constant terror for a week until it finally came

Dex-chan lover
Serious series: serious spit take
13e.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Their first time was in ch 37, lil brother even asked him a week later if he always did that with her and miyamura replied "not always".
(She also bit his neck leaving quite the mark, considering he thought it was as revenge it might be due to the usually painful first time.)
So probably happens from time to time, which also makes that nasty sms lie hit quite well.

Dex-chan lover
miyamura for fuck sake get a clue
she's the one being reasonable here
she wants to be put in her place while you refuse to act like a man and have standards for her behavior
just do what you want!
it's really nice how this manga is depicting this honestly

Just my opinion but this manga was so good in the beginning and now it feels like it's drifting off into nowhere. The plot isn't advancing and I'm getting kind of tired of Hori's violent behaviour towards Izumi. The manga is really doing a poor job at combining violence with humour, because it just comes off as lowkey abusive.

Haha, domestic violence funny. /s

It used to be cute & lighthearted, but now I can't even enjoy it whenever these chapters pop up.

Bitch got some Daddy issues.

This manga is like the opposite of Nagatoro. Nagatoro came out really abusive and brutal at first, but now it's just light teasing and the plot's advancing well too. While Horimiya started out pretty interesting, it kinda lost it's charm now and it really just seems like lowkey abusive relationship. I'm not saying it's bad now it's just slow and not as good as it used to be.

if you are like an actual girl reading this shit please and i am begging you, please don't joke about your period not coming especially if you are highschool or uni students.

That sms on not getting her period would only work anyway if they regularly had ‘contact’ so we could pretty much say they are quite an active couple despite the manga showing they did it only once (at least until this point)

I just hope there isn’t too much ‘physical abuse’ though. I mean I do playful smacks with my friends especially when watching funny shows together but not to the point of hurting them.

it's kind of scaring me how my personality is kind of the same with hori. but not that too much though (hori should stop that kicking. it's too much) but when im so comfortable with people, i always tend to do those 9when im embarrassed/when i laugh). and also to guys who likes me/i like lol. the only think that's different is that she's extroverted and i'm not.

Users who are viewing this thread