Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Heels

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah yes top tier chapter, just both of them and their families.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, I actually started reading this a couple years ago because I ran across the old OVAs and needed more. This should be good.

Dex-chan lover
Hype, proper anime. I assume it'll just cover until the proposal when the real plot ends. Though I wouldn't mind if they added in some of these current side shenanigans in to pad the anime if its not enough.

Dex-chan lover
Saw the news a few days ago but this was very unexpected, I know it's popular but why now? It's pretty old now.

Also, is this the first time we got a proper look at Miyamura's mother?

Fed-Kun's army
"weh weh there's no plot anymore" sorry can't hear y'all over mY KIDS GETTING AN ANIME FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS

Liu

Dunno why some people were complaining about the 1st anime, I found it really cute. Aside from the graphics that may look simple to some, the storytelling was on point.
Anyway I'm still gonna watch the new one, the Trailer OST sold me ! Also Kiko Uchiyama-san is perfect for Miyamura !

Dex-chan lover
I dont see a point of the anime adaptation bcs manga isn't somewhere near ending over the years, and it's getting anime now? Just why? Sorry, fans, but it makes no sense for me. Especially - announcement just 4 months before release? I'm afraid that quality wont be good (we had a lot bad adaptations lately, VERY POOR QUALITY ADAPTATIONS)

Also - if I remember correctly - isn't this is first time mother appear and its LIKE THAT? REALLY? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Never happy with the kids (or anything else) you've got. The ones other have are always better.

Users who are viewing this thread