Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Heels

Dex-chan lover
@Mivas I clearly remember around chapter 70-90 Hori was asking Miamura when she can meet his parents and he said something like "they just normal parents, i dont know why do you want to meet them", something like that. Anyway - I'm pretty sure that it's their first interactions together and it's pretty... lame for their first interactions, like - author really didnt even try to build up some story or something, manga just become "sketches" over last few years, and this is really disappointing me 😔

Aggregator gang
i am kind of hyped for the anime adaptation, what i want to know is what is going to cover, hope they can add more substance before the proposal.
@b4nji seems like you dont know what a SoL is, also this story already achieved what it wanted long ago that is the relationship of Miyamura and Hori, the actual story of this manga ended with the proposal (that was done very prematurely IMO)and now is just a bunch of inconsequential self conclusive everyday stories.

seeing the announcement on cover makes me happier than first time i saw on twitter

Dex-chan lover
I think this might be the first time we've ever gotten a full look at MiyaMom

@Jmann the story pretty much ended back in chapter 63 when Miyamura proposed to Hori. What we're reading now is basically the After story.

Dex-chan lover
So they’ve both assimilated themselves intro each other’s homes? Neat

so happy with the anime news, almost cried with the first look of Hori and Miyamura, looking forward to january!
And talking about today's chapter, I love their intimacy in each other's family, made me remember of my own relationship w/ my boyfriend. They can't be any cuter (or can they?)
THANKS TSP!

Woot!Woot! Animeeeee

that aside, this chapter is just... that Asian parenting :') can relate you two. tho I'm soft seeing how close they are with each other's family.

THIS CHAPTER! ITS EXACTLY JUST LIKE HOW MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND ARE 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
But the gender swapped 😆 my sister just like Miyamura and her husband just like Hori 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

I think this is all son/daughter in law behave when visiting their parents in law

Users who are viewing this thread