Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 13 - Let's Enjoy the Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
I had a hard time reading the last half of the chapter because I was laughing so hard at all the nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
it is not always clear if she's just a complete airhead impervious to anything around her except her fantasies, or if she's a lot more aware of him that she shows.
She is definitely more aware and considerate than what she normally let's on. Consider how she was the only person that didnt ask about his knee but was considerate as to not make him force himself when he picked her up for the fireworks and was worried for him when he almost got injured

Dex-chan lover
I think she's in love with him and is conscious of it but hasn't thought much about it, as a result hasn't made any resolution about what to do. She's prob content with their current routine and feels no need to do anything about what she wants for the future.

This manga ain't about someone setting some goal for themselves so my guess is that mc won't make any effort to further develop their relationship either.

Dex-chan lover
SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOOCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
GET MARRIED GET MARRIED GET MARRIED!!
AAAAAAHH PUBLIC PREMARITAL HUG IS LEWD AAAAAAAHHH

Dex-chan lover
I love the concept of that "dystopian meal", it's just like the average lunch of an engineering student (although it's missing the 3 cans of energy drinks)
Flashbacks to having instant ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner 💀

Dex-chan lover
Man that's honestly such a great save by Judo Grandma, even if you could say roping someone in without their consent is a bit unfair. It's just weirdly sweet to see all these people from different clubs genuinely trying. Also I really like Haruto. His role so far has been fairly minor but I feel like he shows up when it counts - you can imagine Shun standing in the back if he went by himself, but Haruto's enthusiasm has already helped nudge him in the right direction a couple times. Plus his crush on Chokki is clearly just "wow cute girl!" the way you might feel about literally any relatively attractive girl, so I bet as soon as Shun makes any sort of serious declaration, he'd switch over to full support.

Fed-Kun's army
There's whole other universes in her head but outwardly she's just.. chokki

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure cyberpunk isn't about cybersoldiers waging cyberwars. This sounds more like Tron or ReBoot.
It's more of an urban setting with flying cars, insidious corporations, plucky hackers sticking it to the man, cyborg assassins, industrial espionage, the works.

Users who are viewing this thread