Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 26 - Let's Start Something New

Aggregator gang
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE IT'S SO FUCKING PEAK RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Dex-chan lover
ayo dayum she got rizzed.
we get development so soon.
i cant stop thinking about kanokari reading this. good pacing just hits so differently.

Supporter
From my understanding he can't play football again in the sense that he can't 'play' play, at the level he aspired to be. Per Ch1 etc he was a bit of a prodigy winning MVPs at prefecture level and being scouted by clubs, he could have went on to play pro in front of thousands of people and make a living out of it. After doing his knee he's lost two critical years of development and might never be good enough again to play at a professional level, though he's now well enough to play recreationally. Naoki is like 'I think you look happiest playing football, I know you probably can't go pro anymore but why don't you go play with the school football team 4fun?'
Huh... OK I guess that'd kind of make sense. It's not that he's physically incapable of it, just that he's lost skill and time from being in recovery for so long. Obviously that wasn't the impression I got from the story, but I can see how what you say could be correct.

Dex-chan lover
This is so goooood. Development in under 100 chapter????? What the hellluuuu

Users who are viewing this thread