Houkago, Koishita. - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - The Beginning of a Blue Spring

Uhm Dont mind me here but Idk wtf is even going on bc i saw this on the upload page 3 seconds ago

Thank you for all of your hard work with translating this series to completion 💗

honestly was a great story and the art was spectacular

thank you so much for translating this!!

Could've been a better ending, but the journey was fun and the art really good. Also featured one of my favourite rivals when I typically think they're so unnessecary. Twas fun! And a great manga!

I’m not crying, you’re crying!!
thank you so much for translating! Will miss this manga <3

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess this is the end, thank you for the translation! It was a great story, i am glad i found this and stick with it until the end

thank you for the translations ! you guys are amazing

this story was so cute i’m so sad it’s over :(

I'm so happy to see this translated till the end! Great work team! And the ending was cute. Though personally I always enjoy epilogues seeing them older and stuff. But this is good too.

I felt the ending was kinda rushed, but it was a good story. thank u so much for translating this for us <3

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the ending. It's . . . gentle. And although it's a happy ending and everything in it is basically happy, it kind of has this melancholy like the mangaka is also saying goodbye to an old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread