Fed-Kun's army
New chapter released just as I caught up to the last :meguupog:

Onee-san with arms crossed does seem like a powerful position in a meeting

Dex-chan lover
Ass not found :meguuusad:

jffq5oo.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 they went with the "fuckin' give hima heart attack" strategy and she is hiding a microbikini underneath that :korone:

Wants him to fall in love but doenst want to be in a relationship..Is she gonna blue ball my boy :shamihuh:?
Yeah I do not understand wtf they mean by this??? like is this supposed to be a good thing she's doing??? it doesnt seem like it, shit sounds like masamune kun's revenge or something

Group Leader
Yeah I do not understand wtf they mean by this??? like is this supposed to be a good thing she's doing??? it doesnt seem like it, shit sounds like masamune kun's revenge or something
Please refer to the note in ch 30. You will understand.

For those that don't understand the thing the manager said, she used the term "gachikoi", explained in the previous chapter by the group.

Gachikoi roughly means parasocial. So the girl will/must not reciprocate the love. At least not openly in this case. It's a common term in the Japanese idol community as is oshi and the alike.

For the example on the previous chapter, fmc said 「もう私のガチ恋ってコト?」 translated in it's bare form, "So he's already my gachikoi?".

This word is like haki from one piece, it's in Japanese with no actual equivalent word.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
Why do Japanese artists never draw an ass? They will seriously write "great body" than have the character have the sorriest ass in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread