Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 1 - Empress

Dex-chan lover
Why does every harem MC have to have the same type of haircut. This first chapter was ok, nothing really new. But, I do like how the fighter Empress is going to teach the mc how to fight instead of defending him every fight until maybe the final chapters where he finally steps up for his harem. Let’s hope the next few chapters has some actual cool training scenes instead the mc failing at every single thing he does. Overall it’s 5/10 for me rn. We’ll see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
At least Shiki doesn't have kakao's usual male protagonist's annoyed default face expression.
He looks cute in this one, especially that morning routine scene.
And while kakao's prettier, the manga's version design feels more approachable.

Basically Saotome and Kuzuhana

But FMC here is more likeable than Hanako, kinda reminds me Itachi.
And I hope it'll be just a triangle, not a harem.
Nvm, I saw the LN cover, it's a harem, yikes.
As far as volume 2 of the LN, nothing to that direction yet.

Shiki and Karin are growing conscious to each other, but Karin being elementary school boy deep inside, still try to insist it's nothing romantic.

Her two friends seems to be aware and is just watching from the side. Touka (the busty one) is sex fiend who had sex with guys and girls everywhere so she teases a lot, but not showing any intention to get serious.

Haruno is... too innocent, too stupid, and too horny to be serious.

So it really doesn't have anything leading to harem yet.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see where this goes feels a bit all over the place rn but for some reason gives early Beelzebub vibes

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guy's continue translate this and not dropping the series. Thank you for the translation and stay healthy

Dex-chan lover
Do it really need to be harem? This will be good with just the two of them as the main characters, we can get the tension from the fights not the unnecessary love triangle drama

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it's KuzuHana-chan but rather than having the guy be protected by the girls and create a massive harem the guy is going to learn to fight as well and well, probably get a harem as well.

Supporter
At least Shiki doesn't have kakao's usual male protagonist's annoyed default face expression.
He looks cute in this one, especially that morning routine scene.
And while kakao's prettier, the manga's version design feels more approachable.

As far as volume 2 of the LN, nothing to that direction yet.

Shiki and Karin are growing conscious to each other, but Karin being elementary school boy deep inside, still try to insist it's nothing romantic.

Her two friends seems to be aware and is just watching from the side. Touka (the busty one) is sex fiend who had sex with guys and girls everywhere so she teases a lot, but not showing any intention to get serious.

Haruno is... too innocent, too stupid, and too horny to be serious.

So it really doesn't have anything leading to harem yet.
So you're telling me Shiki in skirt & panties?
image.png

Dex-chan lover
This is just Kuzuhana but with better fight. I hope this ends with him get so jacked.

Dex-chan lover
Afterschool Fighting, huh.

Reminds me of Tokyo Revengers.

This may be BETTER.

Dex-chan lover
Delinquent girl and Errand boy manga is so special to me. I remember there was an absolutely cute one where the delinquent misunderstood her relationship with her errand boy that they were dating.

Users who are viewing this thread