Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 1 - Empress

Dex-chan lover
Cautiously optimistic about another scrapper heroine manga. Please don't let this be another:
  1. Yet another pointless harem
  2. MC that remain forever spineless
  3. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD DON'T TURN THE HEROINE INTO WEAK/USELESS DAMSEL THERE'S BETTER WAY TO WRITE MC'S GROWTH WITHOUT MURDERING HER INITIAL CHARACTERISATION

Dex-chan lover
this is a classic feeling series. I can even see this going hard into the fighting and become a straight shounen lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Other than the old cliched of "powerfull girl that beats all the deliguent boys" seems pretty good.

Supporter
it is impressive how you can destroy character personality because you wanted a panty shot.
did go to "could be interesting" to "eh I already saw that one too many time" very fast.

Not that the premise was ground breaking but I am so fucking tired of stupid panty shot, like anybody that would mind would not be wearing a skirt that short or at least pant short under but for some reason not enough brain cell did activate in the fmc to think about that

just my opinion feel free to disagree :dogkek:

For a moment I thought I'm reading manhwa with that school violence themed story... Also I got my hopes up for nothing thinking we could have at least one romance story with deliquent mc but sure, another crying weakling being comforted by gyaru waifu

Dex-chan lover
There's one where she got in trouble and Shiki need to help.

But beyond that, at least until volume 2, they both stand on their own.
Karin train Shiki, and sometime helps him. He falls under Karin's faction, so nobody bully him anymore, but there are challengers he have to face (or run from) on his own. Karin usually doesn't get involved, so he's on his own.
Even the climax in volume 2 is his own fight. No damsel in distress situation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

There's one where she got in trouble and Shiki need to help.

But beyond that, at least until volume 2, they both stand on their own.
Karin train Shiki, and sometime helps him. He falls under Karin's faction, so nobody bully him anymore, but there are challengers he have to face (or run from) on his own. Karin usually doesn't get involved, so he's on his own.
Even the climax in volume 2 is his own fight. No damsel in distress situation.
Gonna want to spoiler tag that one, friend :salute:

Dex-chan lover
she's his husband he's her wife what do you call it when your straight relationship is indistinguishable from yaoi

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing potential, especially with that harem tag, but please get rid of the empress title, its so cringe

Group Leader
is it only me or does the quality kinda drop in the last few pages? The face seems really weird for some reasons

Users who are viewing this thread