How Many Light-Years to Babylon?

I came here for the smut tag, didn't look at the artist until I noticed the artstyle, and now once again I am trapped on Dowman Sayman's Wild Ride

Dex-chan lover
Oh this guy's famous for doing weird shit hunh. I'm liking this manga so I'm gonna check out his other stuff...
It's all yuri, or girl's love?

Ah... that explains the gender bender element here. Well that was disappointing.

Power Uploader
@TitanAnteus
That might be what it looks like on the surface, but believe me when I say almost no one reads Dowman because they want to see some gay girls. Check out Melancholia and Nickelodeon if you're new to him, then Voynich and gradually into his older stuff once you've gotten used to his style.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Dowman Sayman just likes doing weird stuff in general. Oddman 11 is yuri, sure, but he's not really a yuri focused artist.

Most of his oneshots aren't yuri related, and I don't remember any yuri in Voynich Hotel.

Dex-chan lover
Mmhhh...I understand not wanting to play God and starting to resurrect people left and right but she deserved at least 1 exception to the rule.

Fun read, but not as captivating of a story as most of his other stuff, imo. The characters were charming, but it felt like we never really got to properly explore their personalities.

I give it a solid 7/10.

I cried. I love it A LOT. It captured something most short works cannot. Fun. And a nicely ridiculous plot. For something this short to actually outweigh bigger titles in my tiny heart, god damn it, kudos to the author.

How much did the author smoke while making this series?
Mangaka: Yes

Fed-Kun's army
This series was so cool. Felt so much like reading Hitchhikers Guide for the first time again which says a lot about how well written this story is.

I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK THAT WAS.
ABSOULUTE MASTERPIECE 10/10 WOULD GET FUCKED IN THE HEAD AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread