How many seasonal anime are you watching?

Dex-chan lover
that's quite a few. right now i'm only watching vinland saga, but i follow a few people whose opinions i respect who watch most seasonals, and it helps me find out what's worth watching as the season goes on.

Dex-chan lover
i got 4, but i gotta say none of them are particularly standouts for quality - weak season for me.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
I am watching almost all of them. It's quite difficult with so many anime this season.

Dex-chan lover
I got some too but only Tomo-chan is the one I genuinely look forward to watching
yeah that Tomo-chan's ok so far. I was really turned off by the character designs before it aired but they animate a lot better than i thought they would.

Dex-chan lover
yeah that Tomo-chan's ok so far. I was really turned off by the character designs before it aired but they animate a lot better than i thought they would.
I’m watching the anime because it’s almost like a manga reread. Also some of those expressions are better in animated form

Dex-chan lover
I’m watching the anime because it’s almost like a manga reread. Also some of those expressions are better in animated form
yeah it seems pretty faithful to the 4-koma so far. i'm just curious if they want to try to cover the whole manga in one cour or two - one seems really rushed.

Double-page supporter
Just 2 series. It's unimaginable how many trash series were animated in last 5+ years

Dex-chan lover
2. As bad as last season was this one takes the cake.
Agreed this season has a distinct lack of desirable anime. There are some cute slice of life but nothing brand new that you'll remember past a season or two. Even Tomo-chan, while it's good, isn't really memorable. To be fair, most romcoms aren't memorable past a few seasons.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed this season has a distinct lack of desirable anime. There are some cute slice of life but nothing brand new that you'll remember past a season or two. Even Tomo-chan, while it's good, isn't really memorable. To be fair, most romcoms aren't memorable past a few seasons.
Tomo-chan was fine in the beginning but it repeats itself way too much on top of Jun being alive IMO.
UmXp1dP.png

Dex-chan lover
24 (+4 from last season). This is the most I have watched since 2014. My average is around 8-14 per season.

I just watch one. The campfire one, just because the food. And fluffy feru and cutie sui (not present yet).Lol. I enjoy watch completed season rather the ongoing one.

Dex-chan lover
15 from this season, 6 from previous season including Conan. Includes short animes Nijiyon for this season and Shiba Inu, Kage-Jitsu for previous season. Might pick up 1 or 2 other new animes later.

I'm too complacent reading manga to watch anime 🌞.
I hear MagiRevo's airing though? So that might lure me in.
My imagination honestly has a better framerate than most anime tho 😎😎

Double-page supporter
What is Seasonal Anime? Is Baki Hanma Seasonal? Jojo? One Piece?

Dex-chan lover
What is Seasonal Anime? Is Baki Hanma Seasonal? Jojo? One Piece?
Anime nowadays comes in seasonal cours and most last only one season. So every year, we get Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter seasonal anime.

Usually, seasonal anime are the brand new anime debuting in the current season, and not necessarily the long-runners like One Piece or JoJo.

Users who are viewing this thread