How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
No, Haru's not being corrupted.
She's becoming more desireable.

The mother would say that they're not the same.
:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Based on how hard the mom is pushing them together I'm thinking of 2 possibilities:
1. The siblings aren't actually blood related. I don't remember if that was ever mentioned. And if it was mentioned that they are, it could be the siblings were lied to.
2. This is one of those TSF situations where the sex-changed body is genetically different from the original. Which would be basically the same as #1 but with a different connotation.

If someone could indicate what chapter mentions any blood relation or lack thereof, if any, I'd appreciate it.

lmao chapter 2 was so long ago and I read way too many series to keep everything straight.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Based on how hard the mom is pushing them together I'm thinking of 2 possibilities:
1. The siblings aren't actually blood related. I don't remember if that was ever mentioned. And if it was mentioned that they are, it could be the siblings were lied to.
2. This is one of those TSF situations where the sex-changed body is genetically different from the original. Which would be basically the same as #1 but with a different connotation.

If someone could indicate what chapter mentions any blood relation or lack thereof, if any, I'd appreciate it.
Literally chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover

That they are not blood related has already been revealed early on.

HOW lil sisbro became a girl is still a mystery, but viewers theorize it was the mom herself who did it, going by how hard she is pushing them together to make her a granma.

Users who are viewing this thread