How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
They are step-siblings, so it is not incest, it's inseki. And their stepsibling status was stated in chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover
I think they have less than 4 years of difference in age and it was said WAY early on they were not blood related.

For what i see is the parents let them act like brothers until the Aniki got to 15, then he moved to Tokyo for studies, meanwhile Haruki got through puberty and "grew", so after the Aniki comes back 3+ years later would look like the "lil bro" became a girl.

In the end the parents are great trolls.
pretty sure haruki also mentioned that he used to be a boy, most likely physically, but I also wouldn't put it past that mom if haruki was born a girl, lol

Double-page supporter
Well that was very straightforward, she's not ashamed of anything

Dex-chan lover
People really acting like chapter 2 was only released yesterday and that it's impossible to forget a single line of dialog after months of time have passed while also reading other mangas.

Get real. None of you would even mention it if it wasn't stated in this chapter and some autist with hyper specific memory reminded everyone where this obscure info can be found. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
People really acting like chapter 2 was only released yesterday and that it's impossible to forget a single line of dialog after months of time have passed while also reading other mangas.

Get real. None of you would even mention it if it wasn't stated in this chapter and some autist with hyper specific memory reminded everyone where this obscure info can be found. 🤣
Them being not blood related are pretty important detail in the story, not sure why you even say that as if everyone have a memory of a goldfish, most people that read any story most of the time remember the main point detail given by author even if they don't remember the entire thing

And also, this wasn't the 2nd time they mentioned they're not blood related, after chapter 2, iirc, it was mentioned again before

p.s : i don't need people to mention that goldfish having 3 second memory is a myth, i already knew, but the phrase goldfish memory is basically a saying now implying having bad memory

Users who are viewing this thread