How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - That is the Way of Hwang Man-Gi the True Man

Is the artist a fan of white blood or something cuz I've spotted Hayan and Euntae in this series a lot😂

Dex-chan lover
Mannnnnnnn I love Man-gi
I love that he wasn't a bad guy with the taekwando dude also.
Prolly gonna get beat next chapter but I am rooting for his love

I call bullshit as well on this chapter but i am still entertained now to continue reading

Miss exposé is a little bitch but shes also hot so idrc what she does with mc

YASSSS she a fighter, she a psycho but she must have some kinda backstory but idc she'll get her karma

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT! We actually gonna have a fight where he's not just fighting men on equal grounds but also a woman!? Knowing how this manga goes, He may have already learned pink haired bitch is also a boxer and has made preparations right?...right?!

Mah boi Hwang! such honor! Such Dignity! but seriously Rumi should know at least that he helped. And im glad that Hwang wasnt exactly defeated that easily. he was defeated ON PURPOSE! this manga and its twists. i love em. and I also love how Gaeul is even taking care of Rumi despite their differences. Gaeul must be protected!

Anyways I thought Han Geoul would just find a way to target Hobin next. like his obvious weakness is his mother. they'll just let her mother know that he's doing these videos and that'll force him to stop the video or something. or maybe even take the mom hostage who knows. Maybe She'll do that NEXT after this.

Users who are viewing this thread