How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Real World Martial Arts

I think this isn't the one that mori jin uses..he uses re taekwondo and this was was used by that dreadlocks guy and the pandora girl

I don't believe renewal taekwondo, the one that Mori Jin, uses is a real taekwondo but in the story it was stated that it was created specifically to counter itf taekwondo.

Re taekwondo isn't real! But it's based on ITF tae kwon do.

the two main branches of tkd around the world are WTF (just kicks) and ITF (I studied this a few years and we learned how to punch!)

Dex-chan lover
Dat punch pose. I could almost hear him screaming Rasengan.

I dunno, it says in ITF sparring rules full contact/knockouts still aren't allowed. Still a "point scoring" sport instead of fighting

Fed-Kun's army
Their fanbase will probably increase after a romance like scene or at least that's how it seems to be the outcome of this.

I learnt WTF taekwondo for over 10 years.
We used punches regularly in training, it just wasn't allowed in official matches. So it's not like we didn't know how to use our fists.

Taehoon vs Moonsung rematch hype

The WTF tae-kwon do its more for tournaments. Fast points, easy to hide kicks and a lot of movement.
ITF goes more for "street fight" kinda style, but still keeps a lot from tournaments. They dont use too much the hands, but they teach you to fight with your elbows and complete body at the same time you use your legs with the same technics that WTF, with a few little details for short kicks situation with full potential

ITF its amazing for tournaments since it teach you to do amazing kicks when you are really close to your opponent and they have a lot of power, but they are really slow compared to WTF who search for a quick connection between the leg and the opponent for a easy tournament point

Just in case. Sorry for the shitty english.
I think if somebody its interested about this I could share it because I was a fighting in the nationals in Argentina and idk, the difference between both its really huge when you train them for a long period of time

Fed-Kun's army
Another damn, amazing chapter! I'm rooting for ta he hoon! Beat that poor chap and have him join hoobin company!

Users who are viewing this thread