How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 72 - How to fight and win against jiu jitsu

for some reason i feel like sooner or later hobin going to fight somebody from the creator other comic ,lookism since somebody in the lookism manga already mention a fighter who uses to ask for money and who uses a certain style named taekwondo

I had to read two times to satiate myself. I got as happy as the chicken dude to watch his first total victory....hurray \o/

He also teached the editor, she knows "the real how to fight" and he said he teached her the move she used against the boxer girl

im just making a wild guess here but i think chicken sensei is trying to groom hobin to become the ultimate fighter
a sort of vale tudo sex dungeon type thing

honestly i thought i was getting sick of how to fight and didn't read for a while. just caught up and what the fuck was i thinking this shit is GOLD

THIS SERIES IS SO GOOD I HAVE NEVER AUDIBLY SAID LETS FUCKING GO MULTIPLE TIMES IN A SINGLE CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
@infamous_smile

Nah. I‘m 85% sure that Moon-sung will be Hobin‘s final fight. It‘s just too perfect:
1. he is stronger than anyone Hobin has fought so far
2. we know he used to be in a gang, so there‘s probably coming another flashback for him showing how he isn‘t the clean guy he portrays himself as
3. he needs some kind of closure for his arc and since this a fighting webtoon, a fight is the best option
4. the fight could be in relation to Bomi
5. it would be a duel between two students of Logan Gracie. Very fitting imo, when Hobin‘s final rival is one who was trained by the same guy who helped him (Hobin) become that good.

Does Hobin know english...cuz Logan spoke to him in english...however cannot converse in korean...if he can do it, maybe hobin and logan would already talked to each other during the interrogation....so I'm saying is

Hobin can speak korean but cannot speak korean
Logan Speaks only English
Hobin can understand Chicken...because its korean not English...or maybe the video has subtitles...I dunno someone explain it more...

I don't believe that chickenman is logan...yet

Users who are viewing this thread