How to Survive as a Maid in a Horror Game - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Well. As expected, Adrian won. It was weird that it took so long for Adrian to finish her actually, with how messy and inefficient Hilda was almost all the time. I'd say she should just do a New Game. This playthrough is hopeless.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
What a shitty game.
The only winning move is not to play, smh.
Let's hope it's not a 'If you die in the game, you die for real' situation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
What a shitty game.
The only winning move is not to play, smh.
Let's hope it's not a 'If you die in the game, you die for real' situation

She's gotten game over a few times already no? (usually run out of money) so there's high chance of the system just New Game her if she her getting jailed count as game over.

I guess that's what it means by being his "Natural Enemy"
It's rigged against Adrian from the start. He can try as he want but his memories will reset while she keep hers. The longer the game goes on the more experience she'll have.

Dex-chan lover
She's gotten game over a few times already no? (usually run out of money) so there's high chance of the system just New Game her if she her getting jailed count as game over.

I guess that's what it means by being his "Natural Enemy"
It's rigged against Adrian from the start. He can try as he want but his memories will reset while she keep hers. The longer the game goes on the more experience she'll have.
A variable groundhog day. Can last a few days, maybe a few years at this point. Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread