Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Dex-chan lover
So I am currently three quarters through the series. And I've only got one complaint that makes me give this a bad review.
Why the censorship after chapter 47? It makes zero sense. We've had 46 chapters of uncensored content. This is an Erotic tagged as well. So why in the loving hell is it censored with black boxes. Its not the worst censorship I've seen but its just ridiculous. Why would you censor it when we've already seen the titties.

Let me just say this. I created an account solely to bash how dissapointing this is. Someone already commented what I really wanted to say but ima say it anyways. It's manga like this that ruin the image of manga and push away potential new readers(as in people just starting to read manga). The mc is the definition of a beta and only acts at the last moment and is mainly just him freaking out. I suppose it's for comedic purposes but it's just plain horrible and to try attach myself to such a character, i cant do it. I wanted this to be one of the novels with a "sad" ending due to the stupidly of the mc.

Not a good harem, the has no touching romance, no action no combat, and more importantly no good ero scene. I dont know what kind of manga this supposed to be.

It's mediocre in everyway, but hey ive read plenty much worse than this

Users who are viewing this thread