Hyoujou ga Issai Wakaranai Shirogane-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Shirogane-san Is Shirogane-san

Dex-chan lover
When i see her wear that mask back im quite dejected and wonder how long this will go on...

AND THEN CHAD YOTSUYA JUST TAKE THAT OFF! GLORY TO CHAD YOTSUYA

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is the last. So you could say, that, well, we're in the endgame...
i'm well aware, the point is that the plot suddenly picked up in these last 3 chapters and some publishers give the author 3 chapters to wrap things up whereas others cancel a series immediately.
I can't honestly recall a single manga that has ended where people didn't complain it was rushed. Even, or maybe even especially those that run on for too long so it gets stale.
don't think saying "too bad" is complaining though? and as mentioned above, the pace of the chapters 23 to 25 was much faster. finding out, confessing and going out. before he screwed around for a chapter just trying to talk to her.

Group Leader
I've been reading your work for some time now, but I've only just noticed the change in the end credits page. My condolences and good luck forward, TulipMoon.

Dex-chan lover
She's clearly crouching and hiding, why the fuck would she want "some amazake" right now?

By the way, it's XXI century and makeup is accessible to pretty much everyone. It wouldn't be hard at all to hide one mole instead of wearing this mask.

Users who are viewing this thread