Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Arnold Academy of sorcery and magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Liking the art style. Hating the mc's overly positive attitude(/acting), and seriously despising him just saying that the asshole had to apologize (to her), even though the guy demanded for him to be basically kicked out of school.

Doing shit like that isn't cool or admirable. It's fucking retarded and lame and irritating. My fear rn is that another interesting premise is wasted on another shitty mc.

The fucker even tried to attack his back using magic after the duel (which are both banned), but there weren't any consequences even then to his behavior? What a joke of a school. What's the point of dueling then? Makes me question why even bother reading this.

(Btw we didn't even see the apology, and if we wont (in the future that is), then all that was just pointless, among being retarded)

JUMM

Double-page supporter
The first part of the ch is awesome looking, then suddenly your beta MC with Naive look come out and another THOT heroine. NOPE.

Group Leader
I would only recommend Brave browser if you are okay with an ad company having exclusive rights to your privacy. It's sort of like how google uses chromium based browsers or Android based OS' for their own marketing uses (unless their trackers were removed when they built their 3rd party product, which brave did only to add their own along with white-listing twitter and facebook trackers)

It's not a bad browser unless you value privacy.

Minimal privacy would be using firefox, use addons for a small bump, add vpn and alway-on private browsing for medium strength. Tor for best privacy.

check www.grc.com/shieldsup to see how secured online you are.

YOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER FACE /?/???

F4-DAB678-8-B93-4-D24-B831-A9-FD66-A4-CF39.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I see, so i have to disable every bit of logic in my brain for this.

literally dropped this shit halfway thru the first chapter. The bell curve of manga is a real thing

Group Leader
A new level of generic-ness have been born my friends, hope in and join us in this spoon feed generic manga.

I'll give it a chance, but damn is it cliché. Every single cliché in recent shonen works is used.

Cool art style. I mean, I'll give it a try. Really cliche but still, just passing my time you know? XD

Double-page supporter
Left-handshake...
And then a normal handshake right after...

Double-page supporter
Magic is forbidden in a duel in a fucking magic academy. What kind of logic is that

from the cover I was like oh this is gonna be a lame knock off manga but bruhhhhh me likey

Users who are viewing this thread