Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Arnold Academy of sorcery and magic.

Y do feel like i've read this exact same plot before. a child war veteran want to live a normal high school life. and goes through the school like a beginner while keeping secret how powerful he is (plus MC's corny-ass title). and the principle/teacher is the MC's superior officer.

Dex-chan lover
He jus wans to be a happ boy but the war remembers and bad boys wont let him :(

@Chawder25 @LZF8ight Tbh that describes several million different web novels, light novels, mangas, and animes. Off the top of my head, was it seirei tsukai no bladedance?

@Abdibsz No, it's the one where he's the number 1 magician in the world while still being a student. He decides to retire (or take a break, idk) and go to school.

omg why is the first villain introduced always like this. "I only have 2 characters (strong mc and strong but nowhere near as strong as mc fl who barely even count as original characters imo) planned for this whole series so lets write generic villain who has an obsession with generic plot point to show how strong mc is and how he's been hiding it"

I'm only on page 30 but i'm betting this chapter ends in some dark underground altar room that sets up the villain and his subordinates for however long it takes for this to get cancelled

guess i was wrong lol. also i love how these series love to have a character who sends a child to war and then is all like "enjoy your life"

Contributor
It would have been so nice if had killed that trash, but what is with this do you want power bullshit... so his ability is borrowed or what... or is he ice naruto? Would be really nice to have a smart handsome ice cold mc rather than this goofy even if you spit in my face it's alright guy...

(It would also be quite interesting, if he came to this school to judge whether these people calling themselves "Nobles" should be killed or not.)

So did he freeze a bunch of skeletons on the second page or the people somehow decomposed while trapped in ice?

OpN

I want everyone in the comments to come back and reread this first chapter. The translation is awful, the dialogue is awful, the pacing is awful. Everything about this chapter is awful and I can't fucking fathom how people 2-3 years ago lost their eyes but I hope they found them again in 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread