I Asked for a Rental Girlfriend and the Girl I Like Showed Up - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
:huh: I used to inslult slow progress manga with "rent a xxx" name calling. But looks like "rent a gyaru" insult can no longer be aplied to anything

Group Leader
I dropped rent a long time ago but I hope it hasn't become even worse than gal cleaning.
They're equally awful in different ways.

Gal Cleaning was cut short, so the author went on a spiteful crusade by making the manga about a girl being raped instead of the wholesome cleaning manga it was.

Kanojo Okarishimasu is going for much, much longer than it should have any right to, and the author is just avoiding progressing the story because he's in love with his own creation and doesn't want the protagonist to end up with her, so he makes the guy be the most pathetic piece of garbage second only to Shinji from Fate!

There are no winners in that mess.

Aggregator gang
Rent A Girlfriend author so trash that he won't let MC finally marry his waifus.

This is one remembers what an author should be doing, or at least hoping so it doesn't become RAG trash.

Dex-chan lover
Because the MC in Rent A GF is sad lonely and pathetic cuck who lacks any redeeming qualities while this one is just a normal guy
Which puts him light years ahead of Trashzuya... Hell, we could declare this Protag-Kun a probationary Chad after these 2 chapters... Trashzuya would never get close to the Land of the Chads in a million lifetimes

Users who are viewing this thread