I Asked for a Rental Girlfriend and the Girl I Like Showed Up

Dex-chan lover
Akb49 and Shiunji Family Children are not nearly as good at this… and this only has 2 chapters 😭

It's good, by why was she renting herself out as a girlfriend? shouldn't she have been trying to find her own rental boyfriend to take to the date?

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand the premise of this story. would anyone consider this fortunate? "the girl i like is emotionally whoring herself out to random men and one of them happened to be me"
maybe its just me but if i learned the girl i liked was a 'rental girlfriend' then i wouldnt like her anymore

Dex-chan lover
It's clear that she only got on the service to get a fake BF for the purposes of the double "date" and it's a "following through my foot in mouth" situation rather than her actually wanting to do it that led to her using it though?
im not talking about what actually happens in the story i mean the premise "I Asked For a Rental Girlfriend and the Girl I Like Showed Up" i live in a country that doesnt have 'rental girlfriends' but what i can imagine would happen is:
  1. man orders rental girlfriend
  2. man opens door when she arrives
  3. see's his crush
  4. closes door
  5. goes to his bed to have a mental breakdown

Eh, I'd call that more "shitty titling" in this instance rather than "shitty premise" like that "Tsundere Gyaru" manga that's much more of a Menhera/Landmine girl manga.

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand the premise of this story. would anyone consider this fortunate? "the girl i like is emotionally whoring herself out to random men and one of them happened to be me"
maybe its just me but if i learned the girl i liked was a 'rental girlfriend' then i wouldnt like her anymore
I think this is the perfect take.

Having self-respect and being able to have emotional boundaries as a man.

I have no clue who finds this type of relationship interesting.

Rent a girlfriend can take note from this. Eve how unrealistic this is to happen in real life it's still better than Rent a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread