I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new fonts! Those are way much easier to read.

Dex-chan lover
And, we catch up with the raw.
Yes, there was no new chapter for 2 months already.

Dex-chan lover
Lily's face at page 6 was honestly drawn creepy.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna mince words: this translation is atrocious. Inconsistent font usage, strange word choices, a lack of proofreading, and more.

And why split up the chapters like that? I'll come back once someone better hopefully picks this up. I like this manga and it deserves better than this sorry display.

Contributor
did you know that cocoa beans, the very essence of chocolate, are wreaking havoc with their bitter vibes
In fact, it's just dried cocoa beans, the fresh one are really good and not bitter!

Dex-chan lover
Well if we're gonna MTL this anyway, I may as well just read the web novel with google translate.

Dex-chan lover
your first time TL huh? is it your first time reading a manga too? please pick other manga, don't just snipe and ruin this good rare plot manga.
Don't be a dick, the man did the best he could given the skills he had translating the manga that was abandoned for six months. He got to practice his TL/TS skills, obtained raws, and brought attention to the manga so that someone more skilled could pick it up from there.

Dex-chan lover
Don't be a dick, the man did the best he could given the skills he had translating the manga that was abandoned for six months. He got to practice his TL/TS skills, obtained raws, and brought attention to the manga so that someone more skilled could pick it up from there.
it's not the first time a manga that I actually enjoy ruined by a bad translation with a bad font, (not to mention when it's a long strip), when a new chapter come out and your face already smiling and expected something nice... bam... a troll who's using a "beginner" or "just start TL" card came out. There's no reason to use those fonts, especially in just one panel, and of course the TL itself just like the previous comments are mentioned.

So, I'm sorry if I offended you, too many of my favorites read fell into the hands of those trolls, and made the proper TL team stopped TL-ing them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
idk if the next chapter will even be released or not...
I really hope it gets released, this was a great cliffhanger I definitely didn't expect him to believe her this soon!

Users who are viewing this thread